Shrineman Triathlon Cut-Off Times
The race will officially end 8 hours and 30 minutes after the final wave start. Aid station stops, transitions, etc., will be included in your total elapsed time. Splits will be recorded for each segment of the race. The following cut-off times apply for each segment of the race:
- Swim finish: 1 hour and 10 minutes after the start of the last wave (~8:10 a.m.)
- Bike finish: 4 hours and 20 minutes after swim cut-off time (~12:30 p.m.)
- Begin Lap #2: ~1:31 p.m. Athlete must start lap #2 by this time.
- Begin Lap #3: ~2:26 p.m. Athlete must start lap #2 by this time.
- Course closes: 8 hours and 30 minutes after the start of the last wave (approximately 3:30 p.m.
To ensure the safety of all athletes, cut-off times must be respected based on the permits for the roads.
We reserve the right to remove an athlete from the course and DNF the athlete if course staff determines that he or she has no possibility of finishing a given segment or the race before the posted cut-off times based on his/her location, the time, and average speed to that point.